Skip to content
Terms & Conditions
- Clients are requested to inspect the physical goods delivered to ensure that these are complied with the description of the D.O and and the P.O issued.
- Claimed for damages or shortage must be make upon receipt of goods or within 7 days (our Limited warranty applied).
- For custom made or machine parts products, It is strictly Non-returnable upon confirmation and delivered.
- Goods sold remain the property of LFA Global Pte Ltd until Full payment are made.
- Interest of 2% per month will be charged on All Overdue Account.
- All cheque should be crossed and made payable to LFA GLOBAL PTE LTD
- All goods supplied are guaranteed to be free from defects in workmanship and raw materials and to render satisfactory service when used for the purposes for which they are designed. Liability for breach of any and all warranties expresses or implied is limited to refunding the invoice price of the product, or at our option, to replacement of the product, including local transportation charges (not overseas), but NOT including installation charges.
- Our goods supplied are not guaranteed for any length of time, for any extend of service, or for any specific purpose, notwithstanding any disclosure expressed or implied.