- Butterfly Valves (ACE VALVE)
- Butterfly Valve Seat Ring
- JIS Valves
- Tank Cleaning & Gas Freeing (Dasic Marine)
- Dasic Marine Anti-Piracy System
- Tank Cleaning & Gas Freeing (Victor Marine)
- Oily Water Separator (Victor Marine)
- Sewage Treatment Plants (Victor Marine)
- General Supply
A special packing made for severe services to handle difficult fluid applications. BLACK-PAK is manufactured from special filament yarns of graphite which is inherently self-lubricating. Each fiber is twisted together and braided in a Crosslocked construction, the structure is impregnated with a fine power of submicron graphite.
|Temperature :||-200°F(-130°C) to +800°F(+471°C) in atmosphere +5000°F(+2540°C) in Non-Oxidizing Agents|
|PH VALUE :||0 to 14|
|Speed :||to 5000 FPM (25m/sec)|
For usage in Centrifugal and Reciprocating pumps, Mixers, Agitators and Valves. STYLE 399 is impervious to destructive corrosives, acids, alkalies and caustics. It has a low coefficient of friction and is a heat conductor which provides ideal service for boiler feed pumps, continuous digesters, reciprocating plunger pumps and expansion ioints.
Non abrasive, Extreme Chemical resistance, Conductive, High heat resistant, High speed packing.