- Butterfly Valves (ACE VALVE)
- Butterfly Valve Seat Ring
- JIS Valves
- Tank Cleaning & Gas Freeing (Dasic Marine)
- Dasic Marine Anti-Piracy System
- Tank Cleaning & Gas Freeing (Victor Marine)
- Oily Water Separator (Victor Marine)
- Sewage Treatment Plants (Victor Marine)
- General Supply
Made from high quality non asbestos Aramid fiber, impregnated with Teflon suspensoid and braided in the Crosslock construction. This special Aramid fiber, Kevlar is extremely strong and is especially suited for abrasive media.
|Temperature :||to 500°F(260°F)|
|PH VALUE :||3 to 12|
|Speed :||to 3610 RPM/1900 FPM|
For rugged packing to be utilized in pumps and valves in all types of industrial service. The Chemical Process Industry, Petrochemical, Sewage Treatment Plants and Paper Mills. STYLE 3100 is suggested for water, how water, sewage water, weak alkaline solutions, grease and oils, abrasive products, drilling muds, slurry pumps and mixers..
Crosslocked Braided with Teflon Impregnation.
Increased service life in abrasive applications.