- Butterfly Valves (ACE VALVE)
- Butterfly Valve Seat Ring
- JIS Valves
- Tank Cleaning & Gas Freeing (Dasic Marine)
- Dasic Marine Anti-Piracy System
- Tank Cleaning & Gas Freeing (Victor Marine)
- Oily Water Separator (Victor Marine)
- Sewage Treatment Plants (Victor Marine)
- General Supply
The D3000 is the smallest and most versatile of the “Jetstream” family and uses the same tried and tested operational characteristics.
Lubrication by the wash media alone removes the possibility of cargo contamination by gearbox lubricants. There is an option to have a grease lubricated gearbox if required. A “Full Tank – Quick Rinse” facility is built into the machine mechanism.
A combination of nozzle sizes and cycle times allows the Junior to be tailor made to suit particular applications.
The D3000 can be supplied as a fixed, permanently installed unit or as a portable machine.
- Suitable for vessels up to 30,000 DWT
- Type approval by BV
- Wash media lubricated bearings, no risk of cargo contamination
- Supplied as fixed or portable machine
- Max height-241 mm
- Max width-150 mm
- Weight-11 kg
- Inlet connection-1.5” BSP/PN10/40 Flange
- Operating temperature range-Up to 100°C
- Cycle times-Various times available